Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sight seeing in Bogota

So this week was pretty fun. This week I get my Latino companion this week, I’m pretty stoked. We went on a tour of the city here in Bogotá. It was pretty cool, we went to a monastery on top of a mountain. We took a sketch cable car up. Today we also went to the gold museum. They have insane amounts of gold all over the place.
We went contacting on Saturday, and we gave out 4 copies of The Book of Mormon. We also acquired the contact information of 7 people for the missionaries in the area to teach.
We just had transfers today and we lost Elder Pace, who was our mentor here for the first four weeks.  We are only getting three new North Americans this week so it won’t be as fun but this last group is pretty solid.
It was a short weekend here so I don’t have much to talk about. But I will talk to ya´ll next week. 


Elder Westfall

Bogotá from the top of the mountains
Obligatory graffiti pic

Sketchy cable car
More sketchy cable car


Monastery  Statues

Monastery


Museum stuff

Creepy gold burial masks from the museum



No comments:

Post a Comment