Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Time is starting to move a little quicker...

This week has been pretty crazy. I got my Latino companion at long last. His name is Elder Cruz. He is from Lima, Peru and his mission is the Guayaquil West mission in Ecuador. It’s funny because there are two elder Cruz and they are both from Lima and are going to the same mission. It has been a bit of a struggle speaking only Spanish, but Elder Cruz speaks a bit of English. So that kinda helps. He plays the piano really well also. My district helps me in Spanish, although classes are boring because I’m learning everything again but faster. This group of missionaries plays soccer really well also. There is one missionary from Argentina, who we call Messi. It’s getting close to a week until I’m out in the field, which is super exciting. I’m to the point in Spanish where we can go to the temple and I can understand almost everything which is good. I still have a bit of trouble with teaching lessons because sometimes I get lost and I can’t formulate any questions. It’s crazy to think I have been gone a month, time is starting to move a little quicker. That’s all for this week. Next email, I will be in the field I think. Love you all!


Elder Westfall


Elder Cruz

Elder Viscarra (Messi)

No comments:

Post a Comment