Friday, March 6, 2015

Fútbol‏

Hey everybody! Whats up? It was a good week we had here. We got ten new Americans in on the last transfer and two are native speakers. So it has been nice to speak a little more English around these parts. We went to the Bogotá temple again, like we do every week and it’s so cool.
We are now allowed to play soccer during gym time, we weren´t able to because in the past there were fights and stuff. But it’s been really fun, I play goalie, or portatrro as it is know down here.
This past Saturday watched a fireside broadcast of Jeffery R Holland. He talked about how as missionaries our purpose is to help others gain a testimony of Christ. I really enjoyed it. On Sunday we had a testimony meeting where almost all the Latino missionaries bore their testimony. Yesterday we had a devotional with the director of all the MTCs in the world. He showed us a video only about 40 people have seen.
We have been having alot more rain in the past week, the raindrops down here are huge. We also have been having a lot less rice, which is pretty sweet.
Next week I will receive a Latino as my companion so that will be exciting, there are some Ecuadorians who are allowed to have a ponytail because of their tribal heritage so I’m praying for one of those. I love you all and I will email again this upcoming Tuesday.  

Ciao
Elder Westfall


No comments:

Post a Comment