Today for our P-day
we played soccer and ate food as a zone as usual. I am feeling a bit
sick. A headache and a bit of a fever because I have two ingrown toenails.
I have already talked to the Sister missionary in charge of health. She is in a
senior couple. Also, I have visited the doctor and I have pills for infection
and swelling. I’m getting them removed
this week and a doctor will do the removal. It’s both big toenails, but there
might not be a need to remove all of the nail, only the ingrown part. There
will be a recovery period if I need it. If so my comp will work with a member
all day. The antibiotics having gotten rid of the infection, so I can walk. I
played soccer today as midfielder so I’m fine. Soccer here is usually on small
concrete fields. Another name for it is futsal, usually 5 on 5. We will play 11
on 11 next p-day.
I also bought an authentic
soccer jersey for like 13 dollars today. It’s cool. It’s a Germany jersey which is weird that I
bought it in Colombia.
So this week we did a
lot of searching for less actives. We found a bunch including a less active
named Jonothan. He is best friends with another less active named Julian. They
are both so cool, Julian has been helping us all week, teaching with us and
giving us references. Jonothon works in
a restaurant that makes South American cuisine and American fast food like
burgers hotdogs and french fries. We also had another baptism this week, it was
performed by the ward mission leader whose family with her. Also we are going
to focus in her husband and her son this week so hopefully we will have more to
come in these next few weeks.
Anyways that all, we
had a pretty standard week. Nothing else was really interesting to talk
about. See you all next week!
Elder Westfall
No comments:
Post a Comment