So this week was great, we had interviews with
Pres.Prícoli and Hermana Prícoli and the assistants. We have a new philosophy
on contacting, it’s through the members, which I think is more efficient. We
are asking references from them after we share a message with them. We also are
working really closely with our ward mission leader Miguel, he is a convert and
he is awesome. We didn’t visit the lady that had a dream, she was out of town
all week. We have a baptism set for this Saturday, so I’m excited for this
week. But I also baptized two people this week, Luisa and Valentina. They live
in this sketchy part of the area of the Hermanas of our branch. It was really
cool, only messed up once awwwwww yeah. But on Sunday we confirmed them too.
President Aponte did one, Elder Rodriguez the next, and I did the last one in
Spanish, in front of everyone, it was terrifying. This week soared way faster
than the previous couple. But we have another baptism this week, and we are
stroked. We are also hoping to invite some really good investigators that we
have to be baptized as well, But that will be all for this week….
Elder Westfall
| Luisa and Valentina baptism! |
Ate this shake in under two minutes, its in a pitcher! It’s a lot more runny here, and I told my comp I
could eat it faster than last time and he said show me. So I did! Haha!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment