Monday, April 6, 2015

Week Two

This week was a bit tough. In South America, Easter week is a big deal, school is out all week and everyone goes on vacation. It was really hard to contact, and a lot of our appointments fell through. It also rained in some crazy thunderstorms, with lightning every couple seconds.

We made some good progress with a few investigators and are hoping to baptize them on the 25th of April. I watched conference in English for every session except the last, which was perfect because two of the talks were in Spanish. Our branch president served his mission in the Carlsbad California mission. Which is awesome. His name is Miller Aponte, and he is really cool.

My mom was asking if I cook for my other meals. So lunch is made for us, we sometimes eat breakfast and almost never eat dinner. But today we ate with the zone leaders and a couple of hermanas in our district. I found a Subway, it was a bit expensive, but it was good. My pants are really baggy now, and actually I’m not as hungry as you’d think. haha!

We had a fun p-day, we played soccer on a turf field at a police academy, it was fun then we played billiards there also. We were able to do that because a member hooked us up. I found a subway and ate a meatball sub. It was delicious eating something without rice or eggs.

Anyway not much due to the Easter week being slow. Love you all.

Elder Westfall  

Me and Elder Rodriguez

Tuluá from our fifth story apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment